Weekly Chances to Win
When you participate in the WakeUnited campaign, making your pledge through your personalized link, or with a printed pledge card, you are automatically entered to win one of our weekly drawings. The 2016 weekly prizes are:
- Week 1: $50 Gift certificate
- Week 2: $50 Gift certificate
- Week 3: $100 Gift certificate
- Week 4: 4 Tickets to watch the Deacons take on the Radford Highlanders on Friday, November 11
- Week 5: 2 Tickets to the President’s Box at BB&T Field for the Wake Forest vs. Boston College game on Saturday, November 26
Once you have made your WakeUnited pledge, you are automatically entered for EACH drawing. Pledge early for more chances to win!
Wake Up United with a Champions Breakfast!
The Pro Humanitate Institute and the Office of Wellbeing have issued a challenge to support our goal of increasing participation in this year’s campaign. At the end of October, the departments with the highest percentage of faculty/staff contributors to this year’s campaign will be named the 2016 Pro Humanitate Institute/Office of Wellbeing United Way Champions and will be honored with a Wake Up United breakfast.
Teams have been divided according to HR budget codes. For fairness, larger departments (EVP and Provost) have been split between multiple teams.
Challenge Department Teams:
- Team Wait: Athletics
- Team Hooper: Advancement, President’s Office, Provost Emeritus, Legal, Reynolda House
- Team White: Campus Life
- Team Wingate: Finance and Accounting, Graylyn, Healthy Exercise & Lifestyle, Human Resources
- Team Pritchard: Academic Leadership, Budget and Financial Planning, Campus Financial Services, Conference Services, Digital Publishing, Executive Vice President, IS, Mail Services, President’s Home, Procurement, Real Estate, Reynolda Business Center, Reynolda Village, Sustainability, UCC, Polo Road, Verger
- Team Taylor: FACS
- Team Poteat: Admissions, Anthropology, Art, Bioethics, Biology, Brendle, Center for Character and Leadership, Chemistry, Classical Languages, College Interdisciplinary Studies, College Online Faculty, College Documentary Film Studies, College Academic Support, Communication, Computer Science, Counseling
- Team Gaines: Dean of Wake Forest College, Divinity School, East Asian Language & Cultures, Economics, Education, English, Financial Aid, German and Russian, Global Abroad Programs, Global Affairs, Graduate School, Grad School MALS, Grad School Sustainability, Health & Exercise Science, History, Humanities Institute, Innovation and Summer Programs, Institutional Research, Instruction and Support, Interdisciplinary Humanities, International Students & Scholars
- Team Kitchin: Law, LGBTQ Center, Library, Mathematics, Military Science, Multicultural Affairs, Music
- Team Tribble: ODI, Online Counseling Program, Online Education, OPCD, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Affairs, Pro Humanitate Institute, Provost’s Office, Psychology, Registrar, Religion, Research & Sponsored Programs, Romance Languages
- Team Scales: Secrest, Sociology, Teaching and Learning Center, Theatre and Dance, Wake Forest Scholars, WFDD, WFU Art Collections, WFU Press, WFUSB, WFUSB Charlotte, Women’s and Gender Studies, Women’s Center, Writing Center
Use #WakeUnited2016 and Win
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Use our hashtag #WakeUnited2016 and you could win Wake Forest sports memorabilia. Weekly winners will be announced on Wednesdays beginning October 12, 2016.
The WakeUnited campaign and its contests are for Wake Forest University employees, faculty, staff and students only.